Outdoor Fitness for Local cOUNCILS
A huge problem for Local Councils nowadays is obesity and the necessity for all persons to exercise regularly, for the sake of their health.
Indoor Gymnasiums are expensive to construct, take a long time to construct and quite often, the attendance fees are too high for many people. We are able to construct our Outdoor Gyms in one day and once constructed, in a Green Space or Council Park, they are free for all to use.
We have 2 distinct sizes of equipment.
One size is for those under 4 feet 7 inches (140 cm) which we normally use for KS1 and KS2 in schools. The other size is for persons over 4 feet 7 inches (140 cm); this is the Exercise Equipment we install for Local Council usage. All our equipment is tested to SSEN 16630:2015
A few of the advantages for a Local Authority to construct our Outdoor Gyms are as follows:
- Persons may exercise free of charge
- The air is fresh and clear
- Persons may visit and exercise daily, as often as they wish
- Persons living alone, immediately make new friendships as our Outdoor Fitness Areas are very Sociable and Interactive
- Persons with joint aches, muscle pains or recent body injuries are able to exercise on the exact items of our equipment, which specifically pin point and assist recovery of their problem area(s).
- We always install seating areas which again encourage interactive communication and the building of new friendships.
GET FIT. STAY FIT. STAY HEALTHY. FEEL GOOD
What you imaginecan Be Achieved07956 611121